PassMark BurnInTest is a program that scans all computers at the same time to determine stability, reliability, and durability. This program tests various parts of the computer including the CPU, hard drives, RAM, CDs, CD burners, DVDs, sound cards, 2D graphics, 3D graphics, network connections, printers, and graphics cards. the video. If you have a specific device that BurnInTest cannot verify, you can test it manually within the program. The professional version of this software also contains additional features for testing USB ports and testing parallel ports.
PassMark BurnInTest Features
- Support for 64-bit hardware and operating systems. li>
- Records disc results at a user-defined level of detail in ASCII HTML format.
- Scheduled tests that stop automatically at specified expiration times or after the number of test periods. li>
- Ability to save results to disk on file copy of PassMark BurnInTest. li>
- "Notes" and "Device ID" sections for storing revision information. li>
- Supports copying results into other applications such as Word via a variety of image formats such as BMP/GIF/EMF.
- Counters that count the total number of operations performed. li>
- Simple and innovative user interface. li>
- Boot from a USB drive or CD-ROM drive under Windows
- View a summary of system information about the CPU type, speed, and serial number. li>
- Check the temperature of the components and display it in the user interface. li>
- Check UPS and laptop batteries (plus BatteryMon software).
- Test the printer using RAW, standard black and white, or color files. /li>
- Play MP3, MIDI, and Wave files to test your sound card. li>
- Test 20 hard drives and floppy disks simultaneously. li>
- Test 20 optical engines simultaneously. li>
- CD / DVD / Blu-Ray Test.
- Test restarting and shutting down the computer. li>
- Graphics card memory test. li>
- Video playback test. li>
- Support to check smart hard disk parameters.
PassMark BurnInTest Pro 9.2.1009 Hardware Review