PassMark BurnInTest is a program that scans all computers at the same time for stability, reliability and durability. This software tests various parts of the computer including the CPU, hard drives, RAM, CDs, CD burners, DVD discs, sound cards, 2D graphics, 3D graphics, network connections, printers, and video graphics cards. If you have a specific device that BurnInTest cannot scan, you can test it manually within the program. The professional version of this software also contains additional features for testing USB ports and testing parallel ports.
PassMark BurnInTest Features
- Support for 64-bit hardware and operating systems. li>
- Record disc results at a user-defined level of detail in ASCII format and HTML.
- Scheduled tests that stop automatically at specified expiration times or after the number of test periods. li>
- Ability to save results to disk in a copy file of PassMark BurnInTest.
- "Notes" and "Device ID" sections to store revision information. li>
- Supports copying results into other programs such as Word through a variety of image formats such as BMP/GIF/EMF.
- Counters Count the total number of operations performed. li>
- Simple and innovative user interface. li>
- Boot from a USB drive or CD-ROM drive under Windows li>
- View a summary of system information about the CPU type, speed, and serial number. li>
- Check the temperature of the components and display it in the user interface. li>
- Check UPS and laptop batteries (plus BatteryMon software).
- Test the printer using RAW, standard black and white, or color files. /li>
- Play MP3, MIDI, and Wave files to test your sound card. li>
- Test 20 hard drives and floppy disks simultaneously. li>
- Test 20 optical engines simultaneously. li>
- CD / DVD / Blu-Ray Test.
- Test restarting and shutting down the computer. li>
- Graphics card memory test. li>
- Video playback test. li>
- Support to check smart hard disk parameters.
PassMark BurnInTest Pro 9.2.1008 Hardware Review