CPU-Z is a very useful program to display complete information about the CPU in your system. In fact, CPU-Z specializes in comprehensive anatomy and reporting of your CPU along with details about caches (cache) and your computer's motherboard or motherboard. You can use CPU-Z to keep track of the components used in your system. Very important information about the CPU, such as the name of the processor, the brand name of the technology used in your CPU, gives you the speed and amount of cache used in the CPU and so on. On the Cache tab, in this section, you will see the first level cache and the second level cache information, which if you have a dual-core CPU, you can see which caches are used.
Capabilities of CPU-Z
- Show CPU including type, speed, and amount of cache used li>
- Show CPU cache specification and how much cache is used
- View motherboard specifications including manufacturer, chipset, and model
- View Bios version specification and build date
- Graphics card specification and speed < / li>
- Displays the exact specifications of the RAM used on the system li>
CPU-Z 1.97 Display CPU information
is a set of system utilities to stabilize, speed up, repair, and protect your PC. Glary Utilities allows you to delete unwa...
Glary Malware Hunter h2> is a tool that finds and deletes dangerous files in Windows and protects your system from viruses and other threats. ...
is an application program for the MKV format, one of the popular video file formats, which allows you to combine an unlimited numb...
The Opera browser is used for general Internet use such as viewing websites, receiving and sending emails, managing communications, I...