Windows Firewall Control 22.214.171.124 Easy management of Windows Firewall
Windows Firewall Control Microsoft operating systems now have their own powerful Firewall for free by default, but unfortunately they don't have a very simple interface to create rules for application connections and... they don't take advantage, and sometimes it takes a little It's complicated work to do these configurations. Windows Firewall Control is a very useful little program that extends the functionality of Windows Firewall and provides quick access to the most frequently used options of Windows Firewall in a neat and simple window. This program is placed in the Windows tray after execution and allows users to use Windows Firewall more easily and without having to spend a lot of time working with Windows Firewall.
Windows Firewall Control Features
- Just a small executable file
- Full support for performing tasks from a standard user account
- Simple user-friendly interface It's easy to access in the system tray
- Allow or block an app from accessing the Internet with one click
- Combine non-persistent fields in right-click list of executable files
- Quick and direct access to modify Windows Firewall from the program interface
- Ability to restore previous settings
- and ...
< div class =" fr-text-red "> Note b>
- If you are using an antivirus with Firewall b>, this program It won't work b> You have to put the program in your antivirus firewall.
- Does not have a user Firewall
- In video tutorials, Microsoft services (such as DNS Client or SVCHost.exe ) < b> do not block b> (in the notification window that opens, in the signed section Microsoft written) li>