Used or new laptop? Which one is more reasonable to buy?
These days, the increase in the price of new gadgets has led many people to buy second-hand models. Now the question arises, if we intend to buy a laptop, is it better to buy a new product or a second-hand one?
Before you go for a second-hand product, you should know that buying it It can be accompanied by risk. If you want to buy a second-hand processor, you can make sure that it is good and healthy with a test of a few minutes, because if you put it under pressure, if it is broken, it should show its weakness. But is it possible to buy a used laptop with such confidence? If you are looking to buy a suitable laptop with a limited budget, don't miss this article.Buying a laptop from SafirSoft
Why should we buy a new laptop? h2>
Buying a new laptop instead of a used one is usually what most people do. There are many reasons why these people do this. First, buying a new laptop means that you are its first user and you no longer have to worry that the previous user may have damaged it, which will show itself later.
Secondly, You don't need to worry about low battery performance. Laptops are not usually bought to be used for six months or a year. Most of the second-hand models have been working for more than 2 years, which means that there is no hope for charging them anymore, and probably the first thing you should do is to buy a good battery for it if it is available. Buying a new laptop, even if it does not have a good battery, at least gives you the assurance that its useful life has not been reduced.
Buying a new laptop from a reputable store means that you can use the warranty. Get full use of the device. If you buy a second-hand laptop, there is no guarantee because as mentioned, many people sell their laptops after a few years.
The only downside of buying a new laptop is that that you have to spend a lot of money to buy a good and powerful model. An amount that if you have half of it, you can buy the same model second-hand. This issue becomes more problematic when you are limited in terms of budget but the tasks you do are heavy.
Why should we buy a used laptop?
But we come to the reasons for buying a used laptop. As you know, buying a second-hand product means that we accept that what is going to reach us will not have the quality and performance of a new model. On the other hand, a laptop is a very sensitive product that if you are not aware of its previous maintenance conditions, buying a second-hand model can be really risky.
The seller finally gives you a 24-hour test period, during which you You won't have a special opportunity to fully test and evaluate the performance of the laptop because the product may have problems from the inside and you will find out about it later. To all these things, you can add low battery life, expiration or little remaining time of the warranty, etc.
However, if you know the seller and know how he used the laptop in question and you can also get more time to test and check the quality of the product from him, buying a second-hand model can be somewhat less risky, but it still cannot be said to be more logical than buying a new laptop.
In general, buying a laptop Second hand carries a lot of risks, but there are a series of measures that you can take to minimize this risk. When buying a second-hand laptop, be sure to pay attention to the following:
- If the person you are going to buy a laptop from is familiar and reliable and guarantees you the quality of the laptop, buy it. The product can carry a small risk.
- If you intend to buy from a certain store and the seller has uploaded the product images, be sure to view it and compare it with the images after receiving the product so that there are no discrepancies.
- Some websites will test the second-hand product for a fee and then inform the buyer of its health report. If the store from which you intend to buy a used laptop has such an option, be sure to use it.
- Be sure to contact the seller personally and talk to him about various issues related to the product. Untitled site, talk and get the required information.
- If it is possible to buy and test in person, be sure to do this in order to buy the desired product more safely.
- Be sure to pay the fee to buy a second-hand laptop from the card.
- Check the remaining warranty period.
- If you get the laptop, make sure to buy it from Check all the corners to make sure there are no problems, then try all the ports and connections to see if they work properly. Try the keys of the keyboard one by one so that they do not have any special problems.
- Be sure to ask the seller to consider the conditions for returning the product, so that if there is a problem, you can return it and get your money back. get. Otherwise, don't risk at all.
As you read the terms above, you will notice that many sellers refuse to accept many of them. As a result, the buyer must experience a risky purchase. Of course, you can still find and buy a good used laptop, but it all depends on the seller and the conditions of sale. In general, it is possible to judge between new and used laptops as follows:
- Buying a new laptop is the best and most logical option because you know what you have purchased, your product includes a warranty, if If it is broken, you can easily return it and all its parts will be at your disposal with a full useful life.
- Buying a second-hand laptop, although it will cost much less, but mostly there is no warranty, from the technical quality. You don't have any special knowledge about laptops, you just have to trust the words of the seller, you will experience a purchase full of stress and risk, it will take a lot of time to find a suitable model and many other things.
So it seems that if you spend a little more and buy a new laptop, you will be more comfortable. If you are looking for laptops at a reasonable price, you can visit the SafirSoft store and buy various models that suit your needs.
Source: Windows Central