If you are using Xiaomi and Samsung phones, in this article we will teach you how to hard reset these products.
From there Also, Samsung and Xiaomi phones have more fans in the Iranian market compared to other brands, so we decided to teach you the hard reset of the company's phones. These methods are not complicated at all, but in the end, by hard resetting the phone, you seem to have done the same factory reset; This means that the phone is completely erased and you can no longer access anything on it unless you have already made a backup file.
The factory reset occurs when the phone has a strange software problem. It can not be solved by a simple restart, the phone is infected and can not be cleaned by the usual methods of these viruses, bugs caused by receiving Android updates that are not fixed in a normal way, a series of settings that were unknowingly made by the user and caused the phone to crash. The phone is slow. Otherwise your problem will be solved with the same simple restart.
Samsung phone hard reset
- Turn off your phone or if it is off, leave it in the same state Hold down.
- Press the power and volume up keys simultaneously.
- Release both keys as soon as you turn on the phone and feel the vibration.
Note: If the phone displays " No command ", the Android recovery menu should also appear. If this does not happen, you will need to do the process again.
- When the menu appears, use the volume keys to scroll through the options and select them with the power key.
- Of course, since we came to this menu for hard reset, just press the Wipe data/factory reset option with the volume up keys and press the power button.
Click on the Wipde data/factory reset option and click Next, tap Yes to begin the process.
- Now the phrase Reboot system now is displayed, which must be selected with the power key
- Now just wait for the process to complete.
Tip # 1: Be sure to back up your phone and the information in it And do not change your Google or Samsung account password until 72 hours before doing so. You will need a Samsung or Google account to back up your data.
Tip # 2: Note this tutorial For phones that do not have a home key. Because in this case, the user must press this key when the phone is off, along with two other keys. Also, in phones that have a dedicated key for Bixby, the user must hold this key at the same time as the power key and increase the volume, and release all three after displaying the Android logo.
Tip number 3: If for any reason your Samsung phone does not display this menu, a suggested and tried and tested solution could be this; Connect the phone to the computer via cable. Turn off the phone but give it time to display the charging indicator when off. Now do the above steps. That is, press and hold the power and volume up keys together to open the Android recovery menu.
Xiaomi phone hard reset
For a Xiaomi phone hard reset, you almost have to Do the same, but a little differently. To do this, follow these steps:
- Turn off your phone or, if it's off, let it stay on.
- Simultaneously press the power key Press and increase the volume.
- Release the power key immediately after the phone is turned on and the Xiaomi, Poco or Redmi logo is displayed and you feel the resulting vibration, but still the volume key.
- After a short while, the Android recovery menu will be displayed.
- Use the volume keys to move between the options and use the power key to move them. Select Wipe data with the volume up keys and press the power key.
- Wipe All Data Select and after Select the Confirm option to confirm.
- If this process is successful, you will see a phrase with this theme.
- Finally, click on the Back to Main Menu option and restart the phone.
- Now just wait for the phone to turn on.
One of the important features of this phone is the use of a 50-megapixel main camera, which also has a 2-megapixel sensor. Accompanies. The back panel...
From 2019 until now, we hear news that Apple intends to buy a dedicated modem for itself by purchasing the Intel modem, so that it does not have to de...
ARM Company unveiled a new graphic called Immortalis at its recent event, thanks to which the attractive and popular beam tracking feature will come t...
Lenovo is apparently preparing to launch another gaming phone called the Legion Halo and the 1st generation Snapdragon 8 Plus chip. It was in March th...