https://safirsoft.com New software bypasses Nvidia's LHR limiter with two mines

Remember when mining software NBMiner managed to unlock 70% performance of Atrium mining from Nvidia's Lite Hash Rate (LHR)? Another program has run a similar trick, but this fan can be welcomed by crypto enthusiasts because it can mine two different coins simultaneously with a power split of 30/70, which results in the full functionality of card mining.

In August, it was reported that NBMiner was able to reach 70% of the maximum locked Ethereum alert for Nvidia LHR cards, although the developers recommended setting it to 68 for best stability. . It has been estimated that the tool can give the RTX 3060 Ti LHR hash of up to 41MHz/s, putting it on par with the Radeon RX5600 XT or GeForce RTX 2070.

Currently, Tom Hardware reports that another software Unlocking bypasses the full LHR card extraction function, but there are important caveats.

Enabling the new dual mining option for T-Rex allows users to up to 30% of their LHR card performance in Atrium mining, while the remaining 70% can move to another crypto such as Ravencoin. Reverse split doesn't seem to work: you can't allocate more than 30% to an ETH miner, although coins are more common.

https://safirsoft.com New LHR Reduction Program Overrides Nvidia by Astrologers

It is also stated that your amp card type will have the original factor. Extracting the Atrium and Ergo requires 8GB of VRAM, and on an overclocked RTX 3080 Ti you should get 35.4 MH/s for the former and 183.3 MH/s for the latter. The developer also says that the hash will fluctuate a lot in dual extraction mode. But pairing ETH with Ravencoin or Cornflux requires more than 10GB of VRAM, more than the GeForce RTX 3060 Ti and GeForce RTX 3070.

There is good news for gamers worried about how to overload the hardware. The GPU market is currently experiencing high prices and current problems: Atrium is scheduled to transition from Proof of Work (PoW) to Proof of Inventory (PoS) models in 2021 or early next year. It aims to reduce power consumption to 99.95 above and reduce the need for GPUs.

New software bypasses Nvidia's LHR limiter with two mines
new-software-bypasses-nvidia-s-lhr-limiter-with-two.html

https://safirsoft.com Nvidia's premium CMP encoding GPU is currently available for $4,300

Nvidia's premium CMP encoding GPU is currently available for $4,300

In addition to the lack of component components that increase the price of graphics cards, cryptocurrencies have affected the global shortage of GPUs ...
https://safirsoft.com Intel's competition for Xe Arc GPUs has price tips

Intel's competition for Xe Arc GPUs has price tips

Intel continues to compete in the second round for Xe Arc GPUs, merchandise, and gift cards. Intel mentions the price and release date of the two high...
https://safirsoft.com Unlocked Oculus Go OS Officially Released

Unlocked Oculus Go OS Officially Released

Why it matters: On Thursday, Oculus released a fully locked version of its Oculus Go headset operating system. The company is no longer offering this ...
https://safirsoft.com Razer like Corsair and Noctua with the development of PSUs, liquid coolers, and frame fans

Razer like Corsair and Noctua with the development of PSUs, liquid coolers, and frame fans

Razer announced the availability of a $100 Zephyr RGB face mask at the RazerCon 2021 digital event. However, in the slightly more relevant hardware se...
https://safirsoft.com Intel Core i9-12900K Watched With Unique Retail Package

Intel Core i9-12900K Watched With Unique Retail Package

What happened? One Reddit user posted images of what they claim to be an Intel Alder Lake Core i9-12900K processor ahead of its official release in th...
https://safirsoft.com New Xbox SSDs: $400 for 2TB of dedicated storage

New Xbox SSDs: $400 for 2TB of dedicated storage

The big picture: Microsoft has announced two new size options for Xbox Series storage development, and they're once again reminding customers that the...