MediaInfo is a program that provides you with detailed information about audio and video files. There are many video and audio formats, so you need a help file to know which codec is required to play them. MediaInfo is the tool you need in these situations and can analyze all media formats and provide a full report on all the information in the file you want. Basic information provided by MediaInfo will include file name, run time, file size, and more professional information such as required codec, bitrate, number of channels, and quality. You can also output this information as a report.
- General: title, author or singer, navigator, album, song number, date, file duration, etc. li>
- Video: codec, appearance, FPS, bitrate, etc.
- Audio: codec, sample rate, channel, language, bitrate, etc.
- Text: Language and subtitles
- Snaps: Number of shots, list of pictures captured
- Subtitles: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI
- Display Video and Audio Formats
- Display information in different formats (text, sheet, tree, HTML...)
- You can customize the program
- Extract information in text, CSV, or HTML
- Graphics environment, command line, or DLL
- Windows (drag and drop, right-click menu)
- Ability to add other languages < li> and ... li> ul>