PassMark BurnInTest is software that simultaneously examines all computer hardware for stability, reliability and durability. This software tests various parts of a computer including CPU, hard drives, RAM, CD-ROMs, CD burners, DVDs, sound cards, 2D graphics, 3D graphics, network connections, printers and video graphics cards. he does. If you have specific hardware that BurnInTest cannot scan, you can manually test it within the software. The professional version of this software also has additional features for testing USB ports and testing parallel ports.
Features of PassMark BurnInTest software
- Support for 64bit hardware and operating system.
- Record the results of the disk at the level of detail selected by the user in ASCII format and HTML.
- Scheduled tests that automatically stop at selected expiration times or after the number of test periods.
- Ability to save the results to disk in a file Copy of PassMark BurnInTest.
- "Notes" and "Machine ID" sections for storing review information.
- Supports copying results in other applications such as Word via a variety of image formats Such as BMP / GIF / EMF.
- Counters that count the total number of operations performed.
- Simple and innovative user interface.
- Ability to run from USB or CD drive under Windows
- Show summary of your system information CPU type, speed and serial number.
- Check the temperature of the components and display it in the user interface. < li> Check UPS and laptop batteries (plus BatteryMon software).
- Test the printer using RAW files or standard black and white or color. / li>
- Run MP3, MIDI, Wave files to test the sound card.
- Test 20 hard drives and floppy disks simultaneously.
- Test 20 optical drives simultaneously .
- Test CD / DVD / Blu-Ray.
- Test restarting and shutting down the computer.
- Testing the graphics card memory. < li> Video playback test.
- Support for checking smart hard disk parameters.
PassMark BurnInTest Pro 9.2.1007 Hardware Review